Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 Years


5 years ago Matt and I got married. We went fancy with a courthouse wedding since we had no money (still don't!) and aren't fans of being in front of a lot of people. We wanted to keep it small and just invite immediate family. His parents, my parents, my sis and nephew came. It was planned and we dressed up and ate afterwards. That was about that.

In October it will be 8 years total and it certainly hasn't been easy. I'm still surprised he puts up with me on a daily basis. He's a wonderful guy, however, insanely smart and such an amazing dad.

Also the flip flops? Ignore those :) My feet ached by the time we got down to the gazebo and I changed shoes too early. Took pics and I directed them NOT to get my feet. This still remains my favorite picture on that day... we both look so happy! And the flip flops match anyways.

Here's to many, many more years :)

2 comments:

  1. You and matt look so young in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congratulations! My husband's name is Matt too and we too had a courthouse ceremony! Happy Anniversary!
    xx

    ReplyDelete